Perfectly situated in the heart of old historic Cape Town, this luxurious 1-bedroom apartment is ideal for business people, or a couple wanting to explore the city by foot. A short stroll away from the newly redone Company Gardens, the old stone church where Archbishop Desmond Tutu was stationed during the apartheid years, vibey Greenmarket Square and the colourful flower sellers on Adderley Street. You will be spoilt for choice on things to do from here.
1-bedroom 1-bathroom apartment overlooking Adderley Street on the 5th Floor.
- Security building with undercover parking
- Digital safe
- Housekeeping by arrangement at additional charge
- All linen and towels included
- Hairdryer, liquid soap and shower gel included
- Electric hob, microwave, coffee machine
- Washing machine/dryer combo, dishwasher
- Full satellite TV
- Communal gym and indoor swimming pool
- Aircon/heating in all rooms
- Open plan lounge and kitchen
- Large couch and 2-seater dining table
- Sliding doors leads to small patio
- City views
- King size bed – can be made up as twins on request.
- En-suite bathroom with large shower and separate bath
- City views
For booking requests contact us or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on your favourite social media platforms: Instagram | Twitter | FaceBook | Linkedin and stay in touch with our special offers, new properties addition and useful information about our destinations.