Best of Cape Tour | Depart 08H00 – 8H30 | Return approx 17H30
Make your way across the historic Peninsula to the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve and enjoy an afternoon in the Cape Winelands. A perfect combination off all the best views, picturesque mountains, pristine white beaches, and award-winning wine estates.
- Clifton | Camps Bay Beaches | Llandudno | Twelve Apostles | Hout Bay
- Chapman’s Peak | Noordhoek
- Ostrich Viewing
- Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve and Cape Point.
- Penguin Colony (optional)
- Simons Town | Kalk Bay | Muizenberg
The Wine Route:
- Tour of Stellenbosch town
- Cellar tour
- Wine tasting (one standard tasting included in price)
- Cheetah viewing and touching (optional)
- Entrance fees at various places of interest will be for own account.
- Lunch for your own account
It is always good to check out your budget and consider doing some private touring as well as some scheduled touring options. Our advice is to spoil yourself with a private tour and if the budget is restricted, then mix in a scheduled tour. The routes are the same for a schedule tour versus a private tour. The difference is that on a private tour you can stop for longer where you chose to and stop for a long leisurely lunch……which is of course a priority when you are on holiday. A private tour will done in a luxury vehicle and will be just yourself where a scheduled tour with up to 12 other people in a shuttle.
Private and Scheduled Tour Pricing on Request
*Prices are subject to availability and can change without prior notice*
For booking requests contact us or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on your favourite social media platforms: Instagram | Twitter | Google + | Face Book | Linkedin and stay in touch with our special offers, new properties addition and useful information about our destinations.