Camps Bay is the premier tourist destination in South Africa, and is magnificently located on the Atlantic Ocean, at the foot of the Twelve Apostles mountain range and adjacent to Table Mountain.
Camps Bay is a suburb of Cape Town with a village feel, offering a convenient location only 15 minutes drive to the city centre, 15 minutes from the V & A Waterfront, 30 minutes from the airport, 40 minutes from the Cape Winelands and 60 minutes from Cape Point. You can safely walk to the Camps Bay beachfront and enjoy the numerous trail hikes directly accessed from the Apostle Suite.
Camps Bay is well appointed with numerous restaurants, some internationally acclaimed. With a multitude of activities and attractions on your doorstep. Camps Bay is an ideal location from which to explore Cape Town, South Africa’s “Mother City”.
Couples from around the world are choosing Cape Town as their fairytale wedding venue and honeymoon destination.
Camp Bay is a favourite wedding destination and many romantic couples have given each other their vows on the beach or at a guest house overlooking the picturesque surroundings.
Our luxurious villa has three suites
ATLANTIC VIEW SUITE
- The Atlantic View Suite has a large king extra length bed, with luxurious linen and goose down duvets. It has its own private balcony access to the front of the Villa, with beautiful panoramic sea views and Lions Head.
- The suite has a full bathroom, with a shower and bath and comes fully equipped with Charlotte Rhys guest amenities and plush white bath towels.
- There is a digital safe, hairdryer and built-in wardrobe, as well as two beautiful chairs to admire the sea view. The room is beautifully decorated, but very comfortable. There is also underfloor heating, and free fibre optics wi-fi access.
TWIN MOUNTAIN SUITE
- The Twin Mountain View Suite has two single beds, which can easily be converted into a king bed, if preferred. Luxurious linen and beautiful views of the Apostle mountain range with access to the back mountain gate from the bedroom. The suite has a digital safe, hairdryer and built-in wardrobe. The suite also has a full bathroom with a shower and bath.
- The suite comes fully equipped with Charlotte Rhys guest amenities and plush white bath towels. There is also underfloor heating and free fibre optics wi-fi access.
THE APOSTLE SUITE
- The Apostle Suite has panoramic views of the Apostle mountain range from every angle. It has a large king extra length bed with luxury linen for extra comfort. This suite has an open style bathroom, which has a deluxe jet bath and a shower, as well as two beautifully upholstered chairs to enjoy the views. The suite has a large walk-in dressing room, with digital safe and hairdryer.
- It comes fully equipped with Charlotte Rhys guest amenities and plush white bath towels. There is also underfloor heating and free fibre optics wi-fi access. The suite has direct access to the Apostle Mountain range directly from the back gate, where one can enjoy the beautiful hiking trails.
- There are also comfortable wooden loungers to admire the view from the back terrace.
Minimum Stay: 2 nights – Peak Season: 5 nights
Check in: 14h00
Check out: 10h00
|LOW SEASON [May, June, July]||R 6 500 per night|
|MID SEASON [February, March, April, August, September, October] R 8 500 per night|
|HIGH SEASON [November, December, January] R 13 500 per night|
- Rates quoted above are for the entire villa, self-catering.
- Single suites can be booked on request. Two adults per suite.
- Regret no children under the age of 10 years.
- No smoking. No pets allowed.
For booking requests contact us or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on your favourite social media platforms: Instagram | Twitter | Google + | FaceBook | Linkedin and stay in touch with our special offers, new properties addition and useful information about our destinations.