Exeter River Lodge
Exeter River Lodge is perched on the edge of the Sand River in the world famous Sabi Sand Game Reserve, eight spacious riverside suites allow guests dramatic views of the river.
Padded loungers beckon from the private veranda of your suite, inviting you to while away an afternoon of activities in the greenery and admiring the occasional herd of elephant taking their daily bath.
Big Five game viewing with excellent leopard sightings and the perfect amount of privacy.
- Day and night game drives and bush walks
- Outdoor showers and private plunge pools
- Dramatic riverside views
- Massage treatments
- Perfect for Couples, big cat lovers, wildlife enthusiasts, photographers, first-time and repeat travelers
- Riverside views from suites and guest areas
- Wildlife viewing directly from your room
- Famed for leopard sightings
- Big Five game reserve shares unfenced borders with the Kruger National Park, traversing 10 000 hectares
- (25 000 acres)
- Summer (October-April)
Min 24°C/75°F Max 32 C
- Winter (May-September)
Winter: Min 8°C/46°F Max 23°C/73°F
- The hot, lush summer is perfect for baby animals. Winter ushers in cooler days and cold nights. The bush thins for great game viewing.
- Best time to travel – All year round; best game viewing from March to October.
- Recommended for Children – Yes, this lodge is ideal for families.
- Guest Safety – The lodge is not fenced off and they request guests be extremely vigilant at all times.
- Lodge Amenities – Private 4×4 safari vehicle, butler, chef, and ranger and tracker team
- Languages – Afrikaans, English, isiNdebele, isiXhosa, isiZulu, and Sepedi.
- Wildlife – Leopard, elephants, lions, the rare pangolin and more.
- Currency – South Afrian Rand (ZAR)
- Capacity – 8 Rooms, 16 guests maximum
- Interpretive game viewing
- Most prestigious game park in South Africa
- Amazing leopard sightings
- Follow nocturnal wildlife on exhilarating spot lit night drives
Enter the mythical Sabi Sand, home to the best interpretive safari on the planet. Pure Big 5 country and the ultimate luxury safari lodges.
Bookings|Email: email@example.com | Mobile:+27 76 629 2638 |Twitter:@ambienz_