You will need at least 2 people on board for booking or you could book the helicopter privately. The driver will pick you up at the hotel or guest house and drop off again.
Atlantico – R 1 650.00 pp
Fly along the Atlantic Coast and view the Four Beaches of Clifton, the Twelve Apostles and Long Beach, then catch a glimpse of False Bay as you circle Karbonkelberg on your return.
- Flight Duration: 20 min
Robben Island – R 1 750.00 pp
Enjoy an unrivalled experience that lets you see this amazing island in a way unimaginable from the ground. See all the island landmarks including the Prison.
- Flight Duration 20 min
The Two Oceans – R 2 250.00 pp
For a 360° view of Table Mountain, this flight takes you along the Atlantic Coast continuing past Chapman’s Peak and over False Bay, before returning to Cape Town via the Southern Suburbs.
- Free Bus Ticket Inclusive( On Sightseeing Cape Town)
- Flight Duration: 25 min
The Full Peninsula – R 4 400.00 pp
Take the full trip around the Cape Peninsula for a bird’s eye view of the iconic Cape Point. View the splendour of the rocky coastline before returning over the beautiful False Bay.
- Flight Duration: 50 min
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Helicopters are weight limited therefore the following applies:
a. Maximum weight per seat in the Robinson R44 is 120kg and/or an average of 90kg across the three seats, or pilot’s discretion.
b. Maximum weight per seat in the Bell 206 Long Ranger is 140kg and/or an average of 75kg across the six seats, or pilot’s discretion.
c. Maximum weight per seat in the Bell 206 Jet Ranger is 140kg and/or an average of 85kg across the four seats, or pilot’s discretion.
d. Maximum weight for the Harley Davidson is 130kg per person.
e. Helicopters are also space limited and we might restrict baggage on board. Pilot’s discretion is nal.
f. A surcharge may be levied if a client needs to upgrade to a bigger helicopter due to weight limitations.
2. Prices are per person and based on a minimum of two (2) passengers sharing. We reserve the right to add more passengers to a ight.
3. Prices are subject to change without notice.
4. All ights are to be paid in advance.
5. All ights and/or routes are weather permitting.
6. We y the routes, not the time.
7. A 50% cancellation fee will be levied if a ight is cancelled within 48hours before the scheduled time of departure.
8. Cape Town Helicopters will arrange landing permissions and restaurant bookings, but cannot guarantee approval or availability.
9. Minimum 24 hour advance booking required for Exclusive Flights and Winelands Lunch.
For booking requests contact us or email: email@example.com
Follow us on your favourite social media platforms: Instagram | Twitter | Google + | Face Book | Linkedin and stay in touch with our special offers, new properties addition and useful information about our destinations.