Inyati Game Reserve is situated on 65,000 hectares in one of the world’s largest and most prestigious private conservation areas, the Sabi Sand Wildtuin, adjoining the renowned Kruger National Park. The reserve is home to the ‘Big Five’ (elephant, rhino, lion, leopard and buffalo), as well as cheetah, wild dog and hundreds of other species of animals, birds and plants indigenous to the area. The perennial Sand River with its golden African sunshine and cool, shady hideaways runs through Inyati. At night, wildlife sounds fill the star-studded sky. Lions roar, jackals howl and hyenas laugh. African drums respond.Accomodation
Inyati consists of eleven luxury chalets. Each air-conditioned chalet features en-suite bathroom with twin hand basins, separate bath, shower and w.c. The lodge accommodates 22 guests in total.
Wi-Fi Internet and fax facilities are available to guests in the reception area. Satellite TV is available in the lounge area.
- Inyati’s superbly positioned guest sitting and dining areas overlook the Sand River. The veranda overlooks the riverine vegetation, which is the natural habitat of the elephant and hippo.
- Other facilities available – the Warthog hollow bar, swimming pool, air-conditioned gym and walk-in wine cellar.
- Their traditional Shangaan boma is used on nights, (weather permitting) and is a truly memorable way to experience a safari evening under the African night sky. Enjoy fine cuisine and wines whilst seated around a warm crackling fire.
- Inyati is the ideal venue to host intimate wedding ceremonies, conferences and incentive group packages with teambuilding activities “big five” spotting, treasure hunts, bird watching programs, group game drives, game walks and star gazing.
- Tree Tops offers the opportunity for focused meetings . The conference center overlooks the Sand river and is situated approximately 2.8km from the lodge. We cater for smaller corporate workshops, merger & acquisition meetings and other senior management meetings of a private nature.
- View Africa’s most impressive wildlife on morning and afternoon/ evening game drives in open 4-wheel drive safari vehicles with expert guides and Shangaan trackers.
- Game drives traverse an area of 10 000 hectares (24 700 acres) and strict vehicle limits at sighting ensure the exclusivity of your game viewing experience. Off-road driving ensures that you have the best possible view of any exceptional sighting and guides are constantly in touch with each other to keep track of animal movements.
- Guests can also enjoy interpretive guided bush walks offering the bird watcher, dendrologist, botanist and the nature enthusiast the ultimate bush experience. There is no finer way to enjoy the essence of the African bush than.
- The Sand River is home to a number of indigenous fish species including tigerfish (seasonal), yellow fish, tilapia and barbel. As we are in a nature reserve we practice a strictly catch and release policy.
- Conventional fishing tackle is available at reception for your use; please ensure however that you are accompanied by a guide, tracker or manager whilst fishing in the river.
Bookings|Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Mobile:+27 76 629 2638 |Twitter:@ambienz_