Leadwood Lodge Sabie Sands Game Reserve Once you have experienced a stay at Leadwood Lodge you’ll be longing to take root there as deeply as the ancient trees after which the Lodge is named. The intimate Leadwood Lodge is the ideal choice small groups of friends or family sharing an African safari. Nestled in the fork of the Sand and Mabrak Rivers, Leadwood Lodge offers a cosy and serene getaway that is completely at peace with the bush that surrounds it.
With only four suites carefully distanced from each other, Leadwood Lodge is ideal for families or parties of friends who want to share their safari experiences without intruding on each other’s privacy. When booked for individual use, rather than sole-use, they only ever use three suites, so the number of guests on the game drive vehicle is never more than six.
- Can be booked on sole use basis or individually
- Four suites when booked for exclusive use; three suites when booked individually
- Outdoor showers
- Fireplaces in each suite
- Generous private lap pools and lodge pool
- Outdoor boma
- Wine cellar
- Day and night game drives, walking safari and bush walks
- Summer (October-April)
Min 24°C/75°F Max 32 C
- Winter (May-September)
Winter: Min 8°C/46°F Max 23°C/73°F
- The hot, lush summer is perfect for baby animals. Winter ushers in cooler days and cold nights. The bush thins for great game viewing.
- Best time to travel – All year round; best game viewing from March to October.
- Recommended for Children – Only when booked on an exclusive use basis.
- Guest Safety – The lodge is not fenced off and they request guests be extremely vigilant at all times.
- Lodge Amenities – Outdoor showers, fireplaces in each suite, private lap pools and lodge pool, wine cellar.
- Languages – Afrikaans, English, isiNdebele, isiXhosa, isiZulu, and Sepedi.
- Wildlife – Leopard, elephants, lions, the rare pangolin and more.
- Currency – South Afrian Rand (ZAR)
- Capacity – 4 Rooms, 8 guests maximum
- Interpretive game viewing
- Most prestigious game park in South Africa
- Amazing leopard sightings
- Follow nocturnal wildlife on exhilarating spot lit night drives
Enter the mythical Sabi Sand, home to the best interpretive safari on the planet. Pure Big 5 country and the ultimate luxury safari lodges.
Bookings|Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Mobile:+27 76 629 2638 |Twitter:@ambienz_