4 Luxury Bedrooms (all en-suite) with Private Balconies.
Fresnaye is one of Cape Town’s most exclusive neighbourhoods, well known for being a little piece of ‘wind free’ heaven, on the slope of the mountain. That, coupled with sweeping ocean and sunset vistas as well as the Lion’s head mountain backdrop make it a top location. Moondance is available for exclusive-use private rentals, small weddings, launches and functions. The villa was designed by world-renowned architect Stefan Antoni. It boasts 4 gorgeous en-suite bedrooms luxuriously furnished with all modern conveniences and panoramic seascapes across the Atlantic Seaboard and Robben Island. The rooms are laid out in such a way to ensure maximum privacy for all guests. Moondance is filled with an endless list of distinctive features which coupled with Antoni’s careful consideration to facilities and functionality provides the perfect residence for an unrivalled, multi-sensory vacation. Bold, dramatic architectural features like the unique staircase above an indoor water feature and koi pond are met with incredible finishes and furniture throughout the home. The fully equipped gym, indoor cinema, spit braai, pizza oven, and multiple private, outdoor entertainment areas are world class bonuses to this property. Not to mention, an exquisite contemporary art collection, housing artists from across the continent that showcases the variety and beauty of our African culture. A beautiful Tuscan styled olive grove with 100- year old olive trees nestles a magical, secluded entertainment space paved in traditional Cape Dutch paving. The perfect setting for a champagne brunch celebration or a fairy-lit, outdoor dinner party.
• 4 En-suite bathrooms and 3 guest bathrooms.
• 2 Garages (for a total of 5 cars) with 5 outside parking bays.
• 24/h Manned security office.
• 260 Square meter master bedroom, en-suite & walk-in closets and 3 private balconies.
• Elevator through 4 levels.
• Extensive indoor and outdoor koi pond and water feature.
• Outdoor pizza oven entertainment area and spit braai.
• Outdoor tanning decks.
• Outdoor lounges and leisure areas for gorgeous sunset drinks and alfresco dining.
• 4 Separate entertainment lounges.
• Magnificent Tuscan styled olive grove with cobbled paving.
• 14-Seater ostrich leather dining room chairs.
• HD TV Lounges.
• HD Cinema room with surround sound.
• Sonos music system throughout the villa.
• 3 Magnificent marble bar entertainment areas that all lead to
separate outdoor spaces.
• Under-pool bar with glass panels that show underwater views.
• Wine tasting room.
• Outdoor pool.
• Steam room.
• 2 Offices.
• 100Mbps internet.
• Full day cleaning service (8am-5pm)
• Fresh linen and towel service.
• In-house laundry Service.
• Private fresh water spring.
When to go:
October – April:
Temperate climate with warm and dry conditions.
December – February:
Hottest and most popular time for summer holiday. Expect busy beaches, vibrant nightlife and sunny festive cheer. Strong South-Easter winds.
January – late April:
Best time, due to the tail end of the city’s dry summer months. By February the wind calms and most visitors head home. Expect less crowded world class beaches and less wind.
April – June:
From late April to early June the days are crisp and clear, this is great hiking weather.
July – September:
This time is best for whale watching. When migratory southern right whales arrive along the coastline, wildflowers bloom on the West Coast and the weather warms up.
For booking requests contact us or email: email@example.com
Follow us on your favourite social media platforms: Instagram | Twitter | Google + | FaceBook | Linkedin and stay in touch with our special offers, new properties addition and useful information about our destinations.