Ngala Safari Lodge
Located on the boundary of the world renowned Kruger National Park. The magic and mystery of Africa come alive in the colonial ambiance of elegant Ngala Safari Lodge in the Kruger National Park. Ngala Safari Lodge’s 21 classic safari cottages overlook a private waterhole frequented by wildlife.
The Lodge’s fun-filled children’s adventure programme makes it the ideal place for families.
A timeless, unhurried atmosphere, combined with the quaint traditions of a bygone era, creates an aura of romance and nostalgia. This old-world haven in the midst of the African bush charms with its colonial antiques, silver cutlery and crystal glassware.
Style and grace mingle faultlessly with the rugged natural beauty of the setting, as manicured lawns give way to dense mopane thickets and wild animals saunter down to drink at the waterhole.
- Guest areas overlook private waterhole
- Family suite with private pool
- WILDchild children’s programme
- Big Five private game reserve that shares unfenced borders with the Kruger National Park
- Later afternoon / evening game drives that continue after nightfall
- Sensitive off-roading practices allow close-up game sightings
- Twice-daily game drives, bush walks and walking safaris
- The two-bedroom Family Suite, with its own swimming pool, as well as a dedicated vehicle and ranger / tracker team, offers an exclusive family getaway
- Perfect for families, groups, wildlife enthusiasts, photographers, first-time and repeat travellers
- Summer (October-April)
Min 24°C/75°F Max 32 C
- Winter (May-September)
Min 8°C/46°F Max 23°C/73°F Rainfall varies by region
- The hot, lush summer is perfect for baby animals. Winter ushers in cooler days and cold nights. The bush thins for great game viewing.
- Best time to travel – All year round; best game viewing from March to end of September.
- Recommended for Children – Yes, this lodge is ideal for families.
- Guest Safety – The lodge is not fenced off and they request guests be extremely vigilant at all times.
- Lodge Amenities – Private 4×4 safari vehicle, butler, chef, and ranger and tracker team
- Languages – Afrikaans, English, isiNdebele, isiXhosa, isiZulu, and Sepedi.
- Wildlife – Elephant, rhino, lion, buffalo, leopard.
- Currency – South Afrian Rand (ZAR)
- Capacity – 21 cottages, 42 guests maximum
- Game Drives
- Interpretive Bush Walks
- Walking Safaris
Bookings|Email: email@example.com | Mobile:+27 76 629 2638 |Twitter:@ambienz_