Phinda Homestead Lodge
Breathtakingly stylish and sophisticated yet refreshingly simple, the Phinda Homestead Lodge provides the ideal venue to reconnect with friends and family. With the warm, friendly faces and helping hands of a full complement of staff ready to welcome you on arrival, you will instantly feel as though this is your second home. Inviting rooms designed around retro trinkets, Zulu crafts and sleek, contemporary touches reinforce the impression that this private safari villa is designed for comfort and ease.
- Sole-use safari villa for families or groups
- Private open 4×4 safari vehicle at your convenience
- Dedicated ranger/host, tracker, butler and chef
- Completely customisable daily schedule
- Ideal for families
- Seven habitats allow for much greater diversity in species and landscapes
- Wildlife includes cheetah, black rhino and nyala
- Variety of adventures available
- 23 000 hectare (56 800 acre) private game reserve with limited number of vehicles
- Phinda Homestead was named Expensive Places Editor’s Choice luxury safari villa of summer 2014
- Summer (October-April)
Daytime temperatures above 35˚C / 95˚F
- Winter (May-September)
Night-time temperature rarely drops below 10˚C / 50˚F
- Subtropical climate with hot, humid and wet and summers from September to April and warm to cool and dry winters from May to August. Rainfall averages 1,000mm / 39” per annum.
- Best time to travel – All year round; best game viewing from March to end of September.
- Recommended for Children – Children are welcome.
- Guest Safety – The lodge is not fenced off and they request guests be extremely vigilant at all times.
- Lodge Amenities – Private 4×4 safari vehicle, butler, chef, and ranger and tracker team
- Languages – Afrikaans, English, isiNdebele, isiXhosa, isiZulu, and Sepedi.
- Wildlife – Cheetah, white & black rhino, nyala antelope, and more.
- Currency – South Afrian Rand (ZAR)
- Capacity – 4 Rooms, 8 guests maximum
- Mzinene River Boat Cruise
- A Night Under the Skies
- Maputaland Beach Adventure
- Indian Ocean Scuba Safari
- Black Rhino Tracking on Foot
- Turtle Nesting Adventure (Nov-Feb)
- Endangered Wild Cats Project
- Swimming with Whale Sharks
Beach and bush, wildlife and culture, the marvels of nature and the wonders of the ocean depths – &Beyond Phinda has it all.
Bookings|Email: email@example.com | Mobile:+27 76 629 2638 |Twitter:@ambienz_