Phinda Mountain Lodge
Phinda Mountain Lodge is a Big Five safari destination that will steal your heart with its spacious private suites, some of the best views in the world and access to a selection of unique adventure safaris.
Poised majestically on the crest of a mountain, Phinda Mountain Lodge commands dramatic vistas over the surrounding landscape. Balanced between soaring views of the scenery below and the endless blue of the African sky above, each suite opens onto a breathtaking panorama.
With glamorous guest areas and spellbinding views, this bold and stylish lodge will truly make you feel on top of the world. Magnificent guest viewing decks and private verandas attached to each suite ensure that there’s no shortage of spectacular locations to drink in the natural luxury of the sensational setting.
- Day and night game drives, walking safaris, river cruises and canoeing on the Mzinene River
- Phinda Adventures – Zulu village tours, Maputaland beach adventures, night turtle drives, scuba safaris, black rhino tracking on foot, visits to endangered wild cats project, swimming with whale sharks, whale watching
- Specialist Safaris – birding, photographic, rhino capture and research, tracking, walking, family and private safaris
- Amazing views of the reserve
- Ideal for families – childrens program and playroom
- Seven habitats allow for much greater diversity in species and landscapes
- Wildlife includes cheetah, black rhino and nyala
- Variety of adventures available
- 23 000 hectare (56 800 acre) private game reserve with limited number of vehicles
- Summer (October-April)
Daytime temperatures above 35˚C / 95˚F
- Winter (May-September)
Night-time temperature rarely drops below 10˚C / 50˚F
- Lush and hot in summer, with many young animals. Winter thins out the vegetation and cools things down for the best game viewing.
- Best time to travel – All year round; best game viewing from March to end of September.
- Recommended for Children – Children are welcome.
- Guest Safety – The lodge is not fenced off and they request guests be extremely vigilant at all times.
- Lodge Amenities – Private plunge pools, outdoor showers, open-air dining.
- Languages – Afrikaans, English, isiNdebele, isiXhosa, isiZulu, and Sepedi.
- Wildlife – Cheetah, White & Black Rhino, Nyala Antelope, and more.
- Currency – South Afrian Rand (ZAR).
- Capacity – 25 Rooms, 50 guests maximum.
- Family Safari at Phinda
- A Night Under the Skies
- Explore Maputaland
- Maputa Beach Adventure
- Turtle Nesting Adventure
- Black Rhino Tracking on Foot
- Rhino Notching
- Swim with The Whale Sharks
- Endangered Wild Cats Project
- Indian Ocean Scuba Safaris
- Scuba Refresher
View the Big 5 by day and night. Track rhino and turtles, meet the Zulu, see seven habitats in a day and round it off on a golden beach.
Bookings|Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Mobile:+27 76 629 2638 |Twitter:@ambienz_