Seychelles |Eden Island
Comprising some of the most exclusive real estate in the Indian Ocean, Eden Island features a selection of luxurious property to rent in Seychelles. This marina development is truly unique, as it offers the privacy and convenience of immaculate accommodation in a secure, well-maintained estate.
This pristine estate is built on a reclaimed coral reef, on the Seychelles’ only deep-water marina. The fully equipped marina is ideal for visiting super-yacht owners and fishing enthusiasts alike, as each residence on the island has its own mooring. This makes travelling around the crystal waters incredibly easy.
RENTALS FOR BUSINESS OR PLEASURE
Eden Island is an excellent location for those looking for short or long-term rentals in the area. It’s also ideal for visitors keen on taking a secluded holiday in one of the most sought-after destinations in the world.
All homes in the rental pool on Eden Island are fitted with high-end appliances, and furnished tastefully with just about everything that self-catering accommodation in Seychelles requires. The properties available vary in size, and include:
- Stylish waterfront Apartments – These units are ideal for those on the go, and are well suited to honeymooners on holiday, and professionals working on contracts in Seychelles.
- Comfortable Maisons – Families, and guests who require more space, enjoy the remarkable views and lush interiors of these beautiful homes, some of which have their own swimming pools.
- Magnificent secluded Villas – When privacy and luxury are not negotiable, these spacious, elegant houses, with their private swimming pools, give visitors an unparalleled island experience.
ISLAND LIVING AT ITS FINEST
When renting Seychelles accommodation on Eden Island, visitors can enjoy:
- Spectacular comfort – From easy marina access and plush living areas to private beaches and waterside restaurants, Eden Island has it all.
- High-speed internet – This stunning archipelago boasts a fibre-optic cable running to the east coast of Africa.
- Remote business opportunities – The island nation shares a time zone with Europe, East Asia and the Middle East, offering similar daylight hours to many of the world’s top centres of commerce.
- Convenient proximity – Eden Island is joined to Mahé, home to the capital city of Victoria, by a 200m bridge. This gives smooth access to the international airport.
- Calm weather – The climate is temperate all year round, with warm air and mild winters.
- Private Beaches – There are four private beaches on Eden Island
- Fitness – A gym, tennis court and swimming pool for use by residents on Eden Island
To learn more about Eden Island property to rent in Seychelles, make contact today. For booking requests contact us or email: email@example.com
Follow us on your favourite social media platforms: Instagram | Twitter | Google + | Face Book | Linkedin and stay in touch with our special offers, new properties addition and useful information about our destinations.
Bookings|Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Mobile:+27 76 629 2638 |Twitter:@ambienz_