Looking for an unspoiled ocean getaway? It doesn’t get better than the exclusive Strandloper Ocean Boutique Hotel. Hidden away on the shores of the authentic fishing village of Paternoster, only 90 minutes’ drive from Cape Town, this is a coastal destination with immeasurable charm. The 14 exquisite rooms and suites are a fusion of beach style and contemporary luxury with organic lines, hues and textures and an overall feeling of simplicity. Each has its own terrace or courtyard and wide doors that open out onto breath-taking views of sky, sand, sea and space.
Take the time to simply be. If you’re feeling more adventurous, set off on an endless beach walk in search of whales and dolphins, hop onto a bicycle for a leisurely ride or take to the waves on a kayak. Paternoster is a seafood and lobster Mecca, a gourmet destination for travellers in search of the ultimate meal. They daily create inspired cuisine with a local and organic slant at their Ocean Lounge, which also serves up breath-taking views of the surroundings. A romantic venue for couples, honeymooners or anyone looking for some special me-time, the Strandloper Ocean Boutique Hotel offers the best of West Coast hospitality and fuss-free luxury.Accommodation
Executive Ocean Suite x1
- The Executive Ocean Suite includes:
- Lounge with fireplace
- Dining and relaxation area
- En-suite bedroom with large, handmade stone bath and shower
- Loft office for the business minded
- Large frameless windows open onto a private terrace on the seafront. This is by far the most magnificent suite you will find in Paternoster. The Suite size is 140m².
Nature King Suites x2
- The spacious Nature King Suites are built on the banks of a riverbed overlooking the unique West Coast nature and landscape. Each suite includes:
- Lounge with fireplace opening onto a private terrace with unforgettable nature views
- Loft working area for the business minded
- En-suite bedroom
- These suites are in close proximity to the Ocean Lounge where all guests can enjoy spectacular ocean views on relaxing sun beds. The average Suite size is 80m².
Ocean Suites x4
- Each spacious seafront Ocean Suite has:
- Lounge area with fireplace
- En-suite bedroom with bath and shower
- Private outdoor terrace on the beach with stunning ocean views.
- Large windows open onto the terrace. The average Suite size is 40m².
Courtyard Rooms x7
Each Courtyard Room combines inside and outside living in sheltered privacy. It includes:
- A bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Private courtyard with a deck and an outdoor shower. The average room size is 28m².
- Reception with concierge and porter service
- A 20m lap pool with sun deck. Train hard or merely cool off in the biggest swimming pool in Paternoster. Order refreshments while relaxing on the sun deck furnished with sun beds.
- The Ocean Lounge with magnificent sea views is open throughout the day until 9 pm
- Elements Wellness Suite offering Healing Earth treatments
- Continental breakfast and a selection of hot breakfasts served in the Ocean Lounge
- Internal phones available in all suites and rooms
- Suites and Lounge with fireplaces
- Nespresso coffee and tea stations in each suite and room
- Daily make up and turndown service
- Environmental friendly appliances including solar heating and low energy air-conditioners
- Handmade Rainbath products in all suites and rooms
- Honeymoon and special occasion packages
- Free Wi-Fi access in all rooms
- Satellite TV, DVD and audio systems
- Introduction to archery sessions
- Ocean Boutique selling hand-selected curios and gifts of truly South African origin
- Laundry service
- 24-hour security
The magnificent location of the Ocean Lounge sets the tone for the food that they create here. Expect fresh, seasonal ingredients, healthy and innovative dishes and a definite regional influence.
They prepare daily exceptional full English breakfasts with fresh homemade breads. Spoil yourself in the afternoons with either a light lunch or the freshly baked cake of the day. Their dinners offer the perfect opportunity to conclude the day with delicious and outstanding local delights. With prior notification they cater for particular dietary requirement and requests (an extra cost may be involved).
Their South African Braai and Seafood Grill Evening offers will turn your dinner into an extraordinary home-grown gourmet experience under the open sky in the breath-taking and untouched nature of Paternoster.
- Bird watching
- Beach walks
- Magical sunsets
- Hiking trails
- Mountain biking
- Explore the West Coast National Park
- Visit the West Coast Fossil Park
- Kayak and discover the penguin colony
- Whale and dolphin watching (July to December)
- Viewing of seasonal wild, indigenous flowers (August to October)
- Village art gallery, pottery, curio shops and craft markets
- Spectacular horse riding trails
- Beach buggy trips
- Boat cruise
For booking requests contact us or email: email@example.com
Follow us on your favourite social media platforms: Instagram | Twitter | Google + | Face Book | Linkedin and stay in touch with our special offers, new properties addition and useful information about our destinations.