Be welcomed to the White House where you will find peaceful surroundings combined with privacy and luxury accommodation. Situated on the beach in Pearl Bay, surrounded by indigenous fynbos and overlooking Dassen Island, this white cladded three storey beach house was designed for comfort and relaxation.
Only 60 minutes from the centre of Cape Town, Pearl Bay is situated near the Swartland wine route where you can experience intimate wine tastings in rustic cellars, followed by lunch in one of the many unique restaurants.Facilities & Amenities
The White House offers three light and spacious bedrooms (one open plan), with two en-suite and a guest bathroom.
From almost every angle in the house you are offered stunning ocean views. It is only a two minute walk along a sandy path to a pristine white beach where you can soak up the sun. Truly paradise.
- Taking up the entire floor, is the main bedroom with a King-size bed
- Free standing bath and seamless shower
- Magnificent views across the sea to Table Mountain
- Percale linen and down duvets are provided throughout with comfortable contemporary furniture on lime washed Tasmanian oak floors.
- Fully equipped kitchen with gas/electric stove, microwave, toaster, kettle, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Two entertainment areas and dining area with a ten seater table
- Folding doors that slide open to create indoor/outdoor space onto a generous wooden deck.
- Guest bathroom.
- A screeded floor with folding doors opening out onto a vast shelled area
- Outdoor furniture such as couches, chairs, a rustic 8 seater table with outdoor shower
- Weber barbecue and steel wood burner
- The entire area has underfloor heating as well as its own private cellar including Morso fireplace
- Two spacious bedrooms (one open plan) with en-suite bathroom
- Washing machine and tumble drier.
- Detached from the house is a double garage with additional parking space for 2 cars.
At the White House there is so much more to explore…
- Marine life – Whale watching, dolphins, seals
- Game viewing
- Quiet and unspoiled beaches
- 16 Mile beach at Yzerfontein
- Magnificent Sunsets
- September flower season – Annual Darling Wildflower Show
- Birdwatchers paradise – Swartland Birding Route
- West Coast National Park – Bird hide and restaurant
- Close proximity to the Swartland Wine Route including Cloof and Groote Post wine estates
- Cycling, hiking and walking trails
- Watersports – Kayaking, Surfing, Windsurfing, Kitesurfing, Waterskiing, Wakeboarding, Boating
- Local harbour with boat launch site
- Fishing – Annual Snoek Derby & Annual Galjoen Derby
- 4 x 4 trails
- Nearby Golf course – Langebaan Country Club
- Amenities – Hairdresser, gift shops, post office, doctor
- Restaurants – Seafood and other
- Local boat club and sports bar
For booking requests contact us or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on your favourite social media platforms: Instagram | Twitter | Google + | Face Book | Linkedin and stay in touch with our special offers, new properties addition and useful information about our destinations.