Bedrooms 2 | Bathrooms 2 | Sleeps 4 | Price from R2,900 – R13,000 per night
Mouille Point’s Millionaires Mile: your location could not be more desirable as you soak in majestic sea and sunset views from this stylish and comfortable apartment, refurbished with natural wooden floors that invite you to simply kick off your shoes and relax.
The sea-facing, open-plan lounge, dining and bar areas – with their large sliding windows – ensure your ongoing surfer, ship, sailboat, jogger, walker, kayaker and Robben Island views from any couch, chair or stool. You are likely too, in season, to spot dolphins frolicking and whales blowing just beyond the breakers.
But it’s also just a short walk outside: to the V&A Waterfront shopping precinct, Green Point stadium and park – featuring a rich variety of indigenous Cape flora (25 000 indigenous plants, trees, shrubs, bulbs and ground cover) – and numerous choices of restaurants, cafes and children’s play park (putt-putt, train rides, jungle gyms) further down the promenade.Facilities & Amenities
- Wireless internet
- Security building
- Digital safe
- Housekeeping twice a week with additional days optional
- All linen, towels and beach towels included
- Hairdryers, liquid soap and shower gel included
- Sea views, mountain views
- Electric hob and stove, coffee plunger
- Washing machine, dryer, dishwasher
- Full satellite TV, sound system
- Lounge has a bar area to the side, 6-seater dining table, large couch with 3 comfortable chairs
- TV with full satellite and CD player
- Absolute amazing sea views
- Guest toilet
- Queen size bed, TV, en-suite bathroom with shower
- Sliding doors lead to shared enclosed patio
- Side sea views
- Queen size bed and dedicated bathroom with large bath and separate shower
- Sliding doors lead to shared enclosed patio, side sea views
Follow us on your favourite social media platforms: Instagram | Twitter | Google + | Face Book | Linkedin and stay in touch with our special offers, new properties addition and useful information about our destinations.