Township and Winelands Tour | Departs 7:30 | Return 15:00
This tour is unique to Cape Town Photo Safaris in that it incorporates two “must do” tours into one day. We visit some very unique locations away from the normal tourism routes and really spend some time getting to know the areas while photographing them.
Tour High lights
- Full day tour in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Morning guided walking tour of Imizamo Yethu Township
- Wine tastings at Beau Constantia and Constantia Glen
- Lunch at Constantia Glen
- Use of a Samsung NX300 camera if required
- Drinks other than those specified
- Gratuities and items of a personal nature
- Transport to and from collection and drop off points
- SD memory card for Samsung Camera (available to buy on the day or at time of booking)
- Entrance fee to Kirstenbosch gardens and return transfer from the gardens.
R 1 500 per person